I am the prince cousin and a good friend to Romeo me and Romeo are really great friends we do mostly everything together. So we were board one day and we said lets go to the beach and Me and Romeo went to the beach to have fun and hang out With all of our friends it was awesome because we all got to hang out with each other. We were having fun being at the beach with all of our friends it was awesome. We were dancing and having fun we were talking about stuff and all of a sudden this car pulled up and it was tybalt. He is really mad at Romeo because he is dating Juliet and he didn't want romeo dating her so tybalt doesn’t like Romeo because he is dating his cousin and he doesn't want him dating her. So he starts punching and kicking him in the face and in the stomach Romeo starts bleeding bad because he keeps hitting and kicking him in the face and in the stomach. I got up and fought tybalt for Romeo because if I didn't do no won else would. I pushed tybalt on the ground and he fell on glass.
Nice pictures on each post.
ReplyDelete