Friday, May 13, 2016

Warming up to Romeo

 When I was walking I saw Romeo and he was very sad. I asked him what was the matter he said no one loves me I cant get anyone to love me. I said people don't know the real you were having a party to night you should come. So you can forget about love for the night and just have fun and enjoy yourself. All  your friends are coming and you will have a great time with your friends you always have a great time with you friends. You need to forget about love for one night and have fun. The party starts at 8 and ends at 1:00 in the morning. I will see you at the party tonight. Romeo came to the party and had a great time he was happy and he forgot about love.


3 comments:

  1. I like your pictures and your layout

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool pic I like the way your blog looks

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't understand why you have a full space of the same blog, but overall its good

    ReplyDelete