After Romeo got knocked down I stood up for him and started fighting tybalt for Romeo. I pouch tybalt and he fell on a mirror. when I looked down at tybalt he got up and stabbed me in my side with a piece of broken glass. I started laughing because I didn't want them to know that I was hurt. Even though they asked how I was I said I'm fine and it doesn't hurt. Even though deep down it really hurt. And I was bleeding really bad and I couldn't really talk because it really hurt. I stared failing because it really hurt to stand up and my legs were shaking really bad and I couldn't feel anything. It was hard for me to breath because my side hurt really really bad. As I was falling down I said a plague on both of your houses a plague on both of your houses. I Wish I could hold on a little more because if I held on I could have survived but I couldn't hold on anymore so I just let go I had a good life I had awesome friends and always had fun with them but I died.
good job with the blog!
ReplyDeleteGreat job smalls. I like this because theres good info
ReplyDeleteThis is great Smalls. I enjoyed all of it.
ReplyDelete